Sunday, November 27, 2011

a christmas outfit


I am feeling inspired by all the metallics and sequins available in the shops now and with one month to go, my mind has set itself into the Christmas mood.
Last year I read Edie: An American Biography and it stayed with me for a long time after closing the book. All her mannerisms, her style and her loneliness. I don't know why but this month, all the festive clothes remind me of her and it suddenly feels natural to replicate Edie Sedgwick sartorial glory for the holiday season.
Here's what you would need:
- a metallic shift dress
- opaque tights
- ballet flats
- a fake leopard fur coat
- a sequined clutch
- fake eye lashes and black eye shadow for the make-up
- a turban if you don't have short hair and need a bit of an edge
- statement earrings : crescents or tassels

1 comment:

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

The turban and coat are wonderful!
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...