Friday, June 22, 2012

earworm #36, #37 and #38: elliott, G.O.B. and fun

Elliott Smith - Everything means nothing to me


This song clawed its way into my braincells at the first viewing of this video. Rachel from makeupneversleeps brings makeup to a whole new level. I love the aesthetic behind her tutorial videos and her acerbic tone makes me roar. As strange as it sounds, she is, for me, the Enid Coleslaw of the beauty world.

Europe - The final countdown


Who has not been assaulted by this earworm once in their life? I have, many times, and tend to clear away from it in fear of suffering a brain-hammering for months and months.
But this could not be helped as I recently watched Arrested Development, pushed by my boyfriend who ranks this show as his favourite of all time. I resisted for a while as the reality tv filming style was not to my liking (being a major escapist) but I warmed up to it as more and more shows use this style nowadays (Modern Family being an example). Well, I'm glad to say that I am hooked, I just can't get enough of G.O.B. stage choreography routines and Tobias' innuendos.

Fun - Tonight we are young



This one has been bugging me for a while and it has reached its peak of annoyance. Let's hope it finds its way to the downhill path.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...