Saturday, May 28, 2011

earworms at work

It's already been two months since I started my new job and to celebrate it, here's the list of the earworms that have been accompanying me in the office :

earworm #12 : Stevie Nicks - Wild Heart (Backstage version)

I discovered this video thanks to Anabela from fieldguided and fell in love with it straight away, shivers and all. It inspired her the creation of a tote bag, which I can't see right now in her etsy shop but it features other fantastic bags, so do go there you won't regret it.
edit : you can find the wild heart tote here.



earworm #13 : Yumi Matsutoya - Rouge no Dengon

Sixties J-pop. You can't top that! (It was used in the anime Kiki's Delivery service).



earworm #14 : Wham! - I'm Your Man

I got this earworm from watching Comic Relief :)



earworm #15 : Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam

I got this odd one because I was scouring the tube for Spaced's extras (this is one of my absolute favourite TV shows so I often get cravings) and stumbled upon this video of Jessica Hynes covering Technotronic. Did you know that they were Belgian? Ha! More reasons to like them, I'd say.



earworm #16 : Paul Rothman - Scoobidoo Love

This one caught me while watching Breaking Bad. This is the perfect put-a-smile-on-your-face song.



earworm #17 : PJ Harvey - The Last Living Rose



earworm #18 : Best Coast - Crazy for You

I read yesterday in the free newspaper that it's going to be the hottest summer in Ireland ever. Bring it on! Best Coast sounds like a great soundtrack for tropical weather.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...