Friday, August 31, 2012

autumn dressing

Nothing new for me this autumn (I didn't even look at the AW2012 catwalk shows - oops), I still feel pretty much satisfied with my wardrobe.  Still love crew neck jumpers + a-line skirts, boucle jackets, low heels, ankle straps, penny loafers, ballet flats, fedora hats, trench coats, pinafores and silk shirts.
However, this Gia Coppola picture has been haunting me and I feel like giving the printed silky tapered trousers a go, exactly the way she wears them with a grey woolie jumper (I found *the* one in Benetton) and court shoes with ankle straps. Beauty-wise, I am appealed by metallic nail polishes (preferably purple or burgundy) and deep red blushes, almost amber (like the one Karlie Kloss is wearing in this editorial from Harper's Bazaar Russia). That's it for now!


alexa chung for Fray I.D - gia coppola - freja beha erichsen for zara (love love this campaign - check the video) - j.press jumper - topshop trousers and shoes - zoya nail polish in divincia - brigitte bardot

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...