Friday, July 6, 2012

it-books


I'm sure you've seen the infamous book-clutches a gazillion times before, but did you know that designer Olympia Le Tan has a tumblr? Well I certainly didn't and browsing through it nearly made up for the fact that I'll never be able to afford any of her wonders. Isn't it fascinating to peruse an artist's universe? She's really a girl after my own heart, not only's she merged two of my favourite things -that is fashion and literature- in one of the most lusted after accessories but also, looking at her tumblr, I discovered that she's a (healthy) obsession for ghibli and she's recently designed a collection after Suzy's books from Moonrise Kingdom (see picture above)Could she be any more brilliant?
I'd strongly recommend following her, you'll get to see her impressive library of thrifted books and the beautiful clutches they've inspired.
PS: Did you know that they're called 'minaudières' in French? I think it's my new favourite word.









All images from Olympia Le Tan's tumblr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...