Sunday, December 4, 2011

xmas wishlist 2011

1. Anna Karina print by Melissa Chaib
2. Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
3. Breadmaker
4. Ready, Steady, Go!: Swinging London And The Invention Of Cool by Shawn Levy
5. Zelda: A Biography by Nancy Mitford
6. Franny And Zooey by J.D. Salinger
7. Memories, Dreams And Reflections by Marianne Faithfull
8. Bonjour Tristesse by Francoise Sagan
9. Blame It On My Wild Heart tote bag by Fieldguided
10. Mimosa Print by Krisatomic (I love this one and this one as well... all her prints really)
11. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned
12. An old film camera (I particularly like the Canon AE-1)
13. Fantastic Mr Fox by Wes Anderson
14. I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith
15. Twin Peaks Definitive Gold Box Edition (I just finished the first season and I am already super obsessed)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...