Friday, October 14, 2011

magic jewellery #2 : moonchild

moonchild necklace in grey (Nina Mantra)

I saw this incredible necklace on foxtail+fern's tumblr and I had to make it mine. I can't believe with all the time I've been spending on etsy, it's actually my first purchase from there! The necklace comes from the shop Nina Mantra and all her creations embody what I'm so obsessed with at the moment : they're mystic, cosmic, mineral, magical, cryptic. I was supposed to be on a shopping ban this month as I just cashed out for tuition fees and need to save for the 'fancy camera' but I just couldn't get it out of my mind. carpe monilem. I have to stop myself browsing her shop because there are so many pieces that are screaming my name right now. I'm so weak.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...