Sunday, August 14, 2011

routine roll

I am feeling too empty to blog these days (weeks), my head is full of practical boring stuff and it doesn't make for good material to write or even talk about. I am right in the middle of a routine consisting of mainly waking up, going to work, going to bed. And the week-ends are mostly lethargic.
No need to say that I'm desperate for holidays.
Don't get me wrong though I am not entirely complaining, there's something comforting in a peaceful routine and there was a time where I was yearning for it.
So here for my own personal record, the visuals of this every-day life of mine where nothing much happens at the moment (like instagramming but without an iphone).
I tend to write about what inspires me here but I feel like I don't document my surroundings enough. I haven't felt the need to photograph myself. Maybe I'll regret it. I wish I could capture more the 'inside' and the 'outside'... My little digital camera has just died so maybe it's time to invest in a good fancy one? I don't know really... I have to find a voice of my own or one that feels right. See me rambling! As I said I'm stuck in boringdom.














ps : sorry about the finger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...