Wednesday, April 27, 2011

editorials* #1 : Who's that girl? (Marie Claire UK, April 2011)

Some of you may know, last week-end saw the return of Doctor Who! To celebrate it, here is an editorial featuring Karen Gillan (aka the Doctor's companion, Amy Pond). I was having a 'fuck yeah karen gillan' moment on tumblr when I came across it... and was blown away on the spot. It ticks all my boxes!
I only started stalking noticing Gillan's style recently, after seeing a picture of her wearing an Orla Kiely dress and I must say what I've seen so far got me obsessed interested (I posted some of my favourite looks on my tumblr).





scans from karengillanfan

Stylist - Arabella Greenhill
Photographer - Bruno Barbazan
Make-up artist - Eli Wakamatsu

©Marie Claire UK, April 2011

*I thought maybe I could have a category for editorials I like... let's see how it goes...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...