Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Never Let Me Go

My pile of books to read is getting bigger and bigger, especially now I've been reading Cecil Beaton Diaries for what... 3 months... That's embarrassing, especially since those diaries are really fascinating... Mister Beaton has no equals when it comes to give you spicy details about (aka bitch about) glorified cinema legends or the English blue blood.

I have a feeling though that I am going to hurry up finishing it now I have discovered that article. I mean... Haruki Murakami's favourite book? I have no shame to say that I will run to the bookshop today to get it. Besides, Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro seems to attract only praises. I can't go wrong, can I?
And with this book comes a 'deadline' (contrary to its other contestants in my pile) for its film adaptation is due for October this year. I have to read it before watching this. And I'm definitely going to watch this! Two of my favourite actresses, Sally Hawkins and Carey Mulligans, are in it and look how pretty it looks :












Screenshots taken from this trailer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...